Thursday, December 18, 2014

An article I have written for the Crucible Project Blog…


I have recently been honored to join 7 other authors in a rotating submission of blog articles for The Crucible Project.  You can read “Have I really changed at all?” Here.

Go and visit the site.  If you have not attended a Crucible Project weekend, then I highly encourage you to do so.  If you have a man in your life that is searching for a deeper walk with God and a Spiritual challenge, encourage him to go.

Thanks again for following my blog.

Blessings, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
---------------------------------------
Click HERE to purchase Weekly Devotional Thoughts: Weekly Applications of God’s Word on Amazon Kindle and write a review.
---------------------------------------

Don't forget to visit my Amazon links.  General purchases:  Click on the Banner at the top of the blog.  For a list of my favorites go to:  http://astore.amazon.com/weekldevottho-20

No comments:

Post a Comment