Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thank you to all who follow!

This week (Week 35, Through…) marks two years of writing devotional thoughts on this blog.  I cannot believe two years have past.  I consider myself a fairly organized person and a rules follower.  However, there are times in my life where God throws a wrench into my organized ways.  This blog is a perfect example.  If it were up to me, I would have started at the first of a year.  God has a sense of humor.  In the midst of writing on my Random Ramblings blog I felt this call to write out some of my favorite devotional thoughts I had used through the years.  And there you have it.  I started on week 36 of 2011.  So, my year begins around the first of September. 

Anyhow, I want to thank all of those who have followed and shared my devotional blog.  Continue to share any of the thoughts you feel can be helpful to others.  Send traffic my way.  Subscribe if you want an email reminder each time I post.  I look forward to what God places on my heart for this next year.  I hope to make these in to an eBook or two in the near future.  Thanks again for your support.

Blessings,
Byron

---------------------------------------
Don't forget to visit my Amazon links.  General purchases:  Click on the Banner at the top of the blog.  For a list of my favorites go to:  http://astore.amazon.com/weekldevottho-20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment